The 101 offers a scenic flight over the map of Transaction Analysis (TA). We're talking about their development, the most important concepts and models, and their applicability wherever people come together. On our tour, you will learn how our life story characterises us people and what influence it can have in adulthood. They discover the communication theory of the TA and how it is helpful for making targeted agreements or resolving conflicts. They learn to analyse professional and private situations in order to derive solution-oriented actions from them. The course is internationally recognized (EATA certificate) and prerequisite for training in Transaction Analysis.Register online
In-service practitioner training in Transactional Analysis, in a continuous group, unchanged for one year at a time, usually lasting 3 years. In addition to the theoretical discussion of concepts of Transactional Analysis, the focus is on their application and usability in your own practice. For example, your focus will be
- to further develop your own relationship building and empathy skills,
- to reflect on your own biography and learn from it,
- on expanding empathy for other people's life contexts,
- to strengthen your own ability to engage in dialogue,
- to explore your own role in the system and fill it appropriately,
- to shape cooperation in a goal-oriented and productive way,
- to conduct conversations effectively,
- moderate conflicts and initiate constructive solutions,
- develop creative solutions to problems,
- to design and moderate counselling processes.
This training can be completed with the certificate Transactional Analysis Counsellor (DGTA, German certificate). One group takes place in Hamburg (in German and partly in English), the second groups meets two times a year in-person and six times online.Register online
This is an exam group which is completed with the CTA exam (Certified Transactional Analyst) after approx. 18 months. The focus of this group is to provide support in writing the written exam paper and in preparing for the oral exam. Register online
This group is scheduled to start in spring 2022. Until then, I will be happy to accompany you in individual supervision as a Principle Supervisor on your way to the CTA exam (in German or English). Please feel free to contact me.